This competition is run by Team McLaren Limited. (“McLaren”).
The following terms and conditions apply to this competition:
1. Only one entry per person is allowed.
2. No cash alternative will be offered to prize winners.
3. McLaren reserves the right to amend or substitute the prize with another should the prize offered become unavailable.
4. The first prize is awarded on the condition that it will not be sold to any third party or used for any commercial purpose.
5. The winner will be randomly selected from all correct and valid entries in a draw conducted within 28 days after the closing
date of the competition.
6. Correspondence cannot be entered into over the result of the winners and the decision of the judges is final.
7. The winner will be notified automatically by e-mail or telephone at the e-mail address or telephone number provided at the
time of entry. If the winner does not reply within 14 days of McLaren first attempting to contact them McLaren reserves the right
to offer the prize to a runner up or to re-offer the prize in a future competition.
8. McLaren reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage,
if deemed necessary in its absolute opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
9. McLaren excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising
from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
10. Entry to the competition is based on acceptance of these terms and conditions as being final and binding.
11. The terms of this competition will be governed by English Law.
12. By entering the competition, you consent that your e-mail address and other contact details will be automatically added to the
McLaren database so that you may receive the McLaren email newsletter (the “Newsletter”). Please note that you will be given the
opportunity to unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time via the unsubscribe link shown within it. All information concerning you
which is personal data and which is processed by McLaren for the purpose of data protection legislation for the time being in force
shall be processed only in accordance with such legislation. By entering the competition, you consent to the processing and
disclosure of such data by McLaren, both inside and where necessary, outside the European Economic Area for the purposes of
processing such data for the competition, Newsletter and as otherwise stated herein.
Standard network charges for sending a message apply.
Entries open to UK residents only.
Closing date: midnight 29 July 2012
Please ask the bill payer’s permission.